Horus X10 + Companion 2.2.4: Error loading models / Can´t extract Radio/radio.bin

Help with any software/desktop related issues. e.g. companion9x, eePe, etc
Blamer

Horus X10 + Companion 2.2.4: Error loading models / Can´t extract Radio/radio.bin

Post by Blamer »

Hi there,

yesterday I plugged in my new Horus X10 (FWVERSION opentx-x10-2.2.3 (ae5ac05b)) into my Windows 10 PC and tried to download my models using the "read models and settings from transmitter" function in Companion 2.2.4. I have done that many times and never realized an issue. Yesterday I received the error message "Error loading models / Can´t extract Radio/radio.bin" and download stopped suddenly. I´m not able to download my models via Companion any more, though I´m still able to use the backup radio to file feature! The transmitter for itself and OpenTX still work perfect.

--> I think the problem occured when I downloaded and my models in Companion and accidentally did not use the "Safely Remove USB Hardware” eject feature of the USB connection in Windows Explorer.

Any hints on how to fix this issue are highly appreciated!

Thanks a lot for your help!!

Frank

Blamer

Re: Horus X10 + Companion 2.2.4: Error loading models / Can´t extract Radio/radio.bin

Post by Blamer »

Issue solved, see: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthr ... -x/page372

Thanks to Kilrah!

Frank

Return to “Software”