Win8 simulate not working?

A fork of eePe. It's aim is to provide one tool that works with ALL firmwares!
taurineman

Win8 simulate not working?

Post by taurineman »

I have Companion 9x 1.51 and pretty much all the times i go to simulate a programme, it loads up the simulator screen and it seems fully interactive, but moving the sticks doesnt seem to move any channels. Its like the sticks and channel outputs are not connected??? If i kill it (and it seems to take 30 seconds to kill it off), and open up the simulator again it all works fine. It does it pretty much everytime. So editing programmes and trying out my changes are a pain in the *ss - i have to click simulate, then kill, wait 30 seconds for it to die, then click simulate again.

It does this from the Simulate TX button on the EEPROM dialog, and the Simulate button on the actual programme.

Has anyone else seen this?

Kilrah

Re: Win8 simulate not working?

Post by Kilrah »

What radio type, and can you post a problematic eeprom?
taurineman

Post by taurineman »

Ive been having network issues with DNS settings etc, and now that is resolved this fault is no longer happening. Seems that companion uses DNS? odd - anyway all is working fine now.

Thanks
Kilrah

Post by Kilrah »

Ah yes by default c9x checks for updates of itself and the selected firmware when launched. If you had network problems that hanged the process that could be the cause.

Return to “companion9x”