OTX 2.3.1, x9d plus: Now will not bind

General Help and support for the Taranis Radio.
RCFlyer51

OTX 2.3.1, x9d plus: Now will not bind

Post by RCFlyer51 »

I have an X9D Plus. I downloaded and install 2.3.1 and now none of my receiver will work or rebind. When I go to the Internal RF section, mode, the only options I have are "OFF" and "XJT".

I looked for OTX 2.2.4 which worked before, but, can't find a location to download it to reinstall. I tried looking OTX 2.3.0, but, again couldn't find a download.

At this point I am completely down. Help, please.

Danny

Kilrah

Re: OTX 2.3.1, x9d plus: Now will not bind

Post by Kilrah »

What's the name of the firmware you flashed? 2.3.1 works just fine.

2.2.4 can be downloaded using companion 2.2.
RCFlyer51

Post by RCFlyer51 »

Kilrah, thanks for the reply. I did some additional testing and, indeed, 2.3.1 is working. I can bind/communicate with my Frsky receivers as normal. I am using an irangex irx to bind with spektrum receivers and it is that module that is no longer working. I'll work on trouble shooting that module.

Danny
propnut

Post by propnut »

Interesting.....I have an original x9d that has only ever been used as a buddy box trainer. Today I decided to upgrade it and the master to OTX2.3.1 and randomly decided to test the internal XJT module to find it does not work. I have had the radio since 2014 and never ever tested the module so cannot say nor am I saying that it is the OTX but does seem strange that both of us have encountered a similar issue ??

My other X9D works fine

Return to “General help (FrSky Taranis radio)”