Stop track from playing

openTx has introduced a range of new features, ideas and bling. It is fast becoming the firmware of choice for many users. openTx will run on ALL current hardware platforms, including the gruvin9x and sky9x boards. Work has already started to support the new FrSky X9D radio!
athertop

Stop track from playing

Post by athertop »

I don't think this is currently possible, but I would really like to discuss the idea of having a new option added to the "Play Track" Special Function on the Taranis. This new option when enabled, would allow the new track to play, interupting (stopping) any existing tracks that are in the queue from playing. (stop them in their tracks haha!) - basically a track override feature! Maybe an additional option could be just a feature to stop an existing track from playing (without playing anything new).

The idea came about as I have a long voice track which plays as part of a launch sequence, but if I abort the launch sequence, there is no way to stop that track playing through in its entirety. What I would like to do is have another special function with a "launch aborted" track to play instantly upon this being activated, stopping the main launch track from playing out.

@kilrah - does this sound like a feasible request to make?

Kilrah

Re: Stop track from playing

Post by Kilrah »

athertop

Post by athertop »

Yes I ended up using the BGMusic option, but this repeats the track over and over - I need it to play just once for a launch script (After its launched I don't need it to play over and over - maybe this could be an option for the BGMusic in a future release?
Kilrah

Post by Kilrah »

AFAIK it only repeats if you keep the "play" function on, call it once only.

Return to “openTx”