help with multicopter setup

er9x is the best known firmware. It has a superb range of features and is well supported by the community. Well worth trying out.
Xerravon

help with multicopter setup

Post by Xerravon »

Hi,

I have a few multicopters, I have been flying a couple of them today with the 9x with er9x flashed. I have a couple of problems I am hoping someone can help me with.

The controls feel different to me, rudder/yaw, aileron/roll and elevator/pitch, they seem touchie or more touchie than I am used to on my old futaba. I am not sure if it is different curves or what I am doing wrong or not doing. I usually use acrobatic mode, is there a way to set this radio up the same as acrobatic mode?

I am also seeing weird problems, I have some lights setup on 2 different switches and a flight control switch on another switch. sometimes when I switch a led on or off I loose control of my rudder or my rudder starts moving on its own. same with the flight control switch, when I trun it on I lost control of my pitch roll control, switch it off I get control back... not good

thanks for any help,

John

Westy

Re: help with multicopter setup

Post by Westy »

try adding some expo on the effected channels to reduce the sensitivity 20 to 30% should be suffice.

If you are running EePE and ER9x you need to check in the simulator when you activate the offending switches and see if there is a channel effect on the rudder as you say.

Could you attach your config for a bit of a look ... may see something ya may have missed?
jhsa

Re: help with multicopter setup

Post by jhsa »

yeah, please post your eeprom here.. by the way, which flight controller are you using?

João
My er9x/Ersky9x/eepskye Video Tutorials
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5uJhoD7sAKidZmkhMpYpp_qcuIqJXhb9

Donate to Er9x/Ersky9x:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=YHX43JR3J7XGW

Return to “er9x”