help with flight modes APM 2.0 and Flysky+er9x

er9x is the best known firmware. It has a superb range of features and is well supported by the community. Well worth trying out.
Asaak

help with flight modes APM 2.0 and Flysky+er9x

Post by Asaak »

Hi all!

I've followed the tutorial on several webs including the one which is really well explained here in diydrones to configure 6 mode flight on my RX. The thing is that the values present on that tutorial does not work for me so I keep moving up and down mixing values without any success. As far as I have one position of the three position switch set-up correctly, it changes as I set values for the gear switch or viceversa. I amb starting to become nuts! :)

Can someone please explain me the logic involving this so I can configure it properly. So far, I just configured 4 modes, 3 with the 3 position switch and one using the switch next to it. If I touch any other value to get the full 6 flight modes, it all gets crazy!

Please help! Thank you!

OldCrock

Re: help with flight modes APM 2.0 and Flysky+er9x

Post by OldCrock »

Hi.
I am definitely Not a Guru, I just happened to hit on a solution by the skin of my teeth.
Have a look at the SWITCHES tab. There I made a 'Logical' switch for each position of ID0, ID1, ID2 and the 2 positions of ELE.
Then I used each of those switches in the MIXES to assign a value to each position.
I go through funny positions: ELE off, ID0, ID1, ID2, ELE on, ID2, ID1, ID0. It just seems to follow nicely.
BTW, !ELE means Not ELE, as in off, not working etc.
Hope this helps.
Attachments
6-Mode CH8.eepe
(1.3 KiB) Downloaded 230 times

Return to “er9x”