Er9x Manual - Flight Battery Voltage Warning

Programing help and example for all firmwares based on thus's th9 firmware.
kiwihornplayer

Er9x Manual - Flight Battery Voltage Warning

Post by kiwihornplayer »

I am setting up a model using 9extreme hardware/firmware with Frsky X series module and receiver. I have been unable to create the 3 second delay for the "11. Flight Battery Voltage Warning" as described on page 79 of the Er9x manual - 2015 - v01 using the Logical Switches L1,L2,L3 - attributed to MikeB.
By following the instructions and setting up a test scaler using P1 as source I have created a trigger for a low voltage alarm which works as soon as the voltage goes below the threshold of 10.4v. The alarm triggers immediately with no delay. Is there some mistake in the "delay" formula for L1 L2 L3?

MikeB
9x Developer

Re: Er9x Manual - Flight Battery Voltage Warning

Post by MikeB »

I just entered the example and it looks to work as I expect. I also used P1 and a scaler for testing. Looking at the main screen where the state of the switches are shown (use the RIGHT button to show L1-L6), when I change P1 to show too low a voltage, L1 and L2 turn on immediately, then L3 turns on 3 seconds later.

Mike.
erskyTx/er9x developer
The difficult we do immediately,
The impossible takes a little longer!
kiwihornplayer

Post by kiwihornplayer »

Thanks for that clarification Mike.
I had it set correctly but for some reason (glitch) L1 and L3 were turning on immediately. So I scrolled the selection of switches L1 - L6 at the end of the L2 Line and when set back on L1 it suddenly started to work correctly with L1 and L2 turning on together.
jwah

Post by jwah »

I've setup the Logical Switches as mentioned here and in the manual but I cannot figure out how to get that to trigger a warning beep. How can I have the radio use this to make noise?

Is this possible without the voice mod? I'm using er9x on a FlySky TH9X and have done the XJT telemetry mod.
jhsa

Post by jhsa »

It is.. What version of Er9x do you have installed.. If it is a newer version, please use the Voice menu.. At the bottom you can specify the type of audio..

João
My er9x/Ersky9x/eepskye Video Tutorials
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5uJhoD7sAKidZmkhMpYpp_qcuIqJXhb9

Donate to Er9x/Ersky9x:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=YHX43JR3J7XGW

Return to “er9x / gruvin9x / th9 based firmwares”