Collective pitch adjustment mixing

er9x is the best known firmware. It has a superb range of features and is well supported by the community. Well worth trying out.
GuitsBoy

Collective pitch adjustment mixing

Post by GuitsBoy »

How do you guys have your collective pitch adjustment setup? Is it simply adding P1 with ADD multiplexing to the bottom of your collective mix? It seems like nobody bothers with this adjustment in any of the howtos out there. Thanks guys.

pmackenzie

Re: Collective pitch adjustment mixing

Post by pmackenzie »

"Add" will adjust collective over the entire pitch range.
You can do a in flight hovering pitch where it only affects the pitch at mid stick by using a more complex mix.

Some details here:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost ... count=4694

But for basic setup I would use the limits and sub trim to get the swash level with the correct travel at each end of the stick throw.
Then use whatever curves you used for pitch to fine tune it.

Pat MacKenzie
njozsef

Re: Collective pitch adjustment mixing

Post by njozsef »

Sorry the worst English.

One interesting thing I found out. I do not know how many people use this heli, but after using the mx12 were problems with the pitch control.
120 ° Swash mix is about.

The throttle is increased in all three servos move together and raises the Swash.
Since the servo moves the rudder in a circular path, so when you are in the middle position when the servo moves a greater distance and smaller the two final position. Classically the most sensitive point of the hovering throttle point. This is probably the mx12 than compensated because he has not felt such a problem. This development needs my Erazz has indicated. Specifically, that a pitch should be expo for what could be heli menu will put it.
Unfortunately, I did not receive a substantive reply to it. More "factory" run it on the menu there. He suggested that the pitch curve to solve the problem. This is good, but not the real thing.

But today I realized that if the mix helis than I do on the throttle when the expo is also affected by cyclical mix. This is very good because of the gas-straight (governor) and does not affect my problem also seems to be solved.

There is a flow chart of the software to someone mix s from, how is the final servo move? He could see how this is so into it.

Please leave this feature in it. Thanks Erazz.

Return to “er9x”