ER9x and an Arducopter.

er9x is the best known firmware. It has a superb range of features and is well supported by the community. Well worth trying out.
roontoon

ER9x and an Arducopter.

Post by roontoon »

I have ER9x on my Turnigy 9x and it appears to be functioning correctly but I can't arm my quad which is running APM 2.6. I know the motors are running as they fire up when calibrating my ESCs. This a first time start up for me with this so please don't assume that I know much. I am new to the hobby and to setting up a radio so my apologies if this is apparent, it is not to me. Any help will be welcome. Thanks

d

bobarry

Re: ER9x and an Arducopter.

Post by bobarry »

IF everything is calibrated successfully with the mission planner program, it should arm ok. Also if the throttle trim on the 9x is set wrong you can't get it to 0 completely, so it wont arm.
MikeB
9x Developer

Post by MikeB »

If you have problems with the throttle trim, try setting "Trim" to OFF in the throttle mix. This will then not use the throttle trim as part of the mix.

Mike.
erskyTx/er9x developer
The difficult we do immediately,
The impossible takes a little longer!
roontoon

Post by roontoon »

Thanks I will try this in the morning.
Tim2100

Post by Tim2100 »

Make sure you have calibrated your sticks. I had this problem it was because the sticks where only registering 25% of travel. Calibrate your sticks and you should be able to pull to the bottom right and start.

If that doesn't work have your arducopter connected to mission planner when you are trying to arm, it will tell you why you can't arm.

Tim.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

WPDpilot

Post by WPDpilot »

Also keep in mind that apm does a diagnostics check before every arm. It won't arm if you're GPS doesn't have a strong enough lock. You can tell APM to skip certain checks like GPS or skip the diagnostic check all together.

I believe it's in advance parameters

Connect it to mission planner and try to arm. It will tell you why it won't arm in the HUD.

Return to “er9x”