Programming Throttle hold

dermo

Programming Throttle hold

Post by dermo »

I have successfully managed to get a 'Throttle Cut' facility linked to the momentary switch SH. I think I'm learning Open Tx fast and I'm only at it two days or so. Now I want to create a 'Throttle Hold' facility. Why? For safety when I'm in the pits area with my Nitro planes and I accidentally bump the Throttle stick. I'd like to have the throttle hold linked to SF down but in case of any trouble I would ideally like the 'Throttle Cut' facility to take precedence if it is called upon, again for safety reasons.
Can anyone help me with programming this?
Also, I took a look at the Sticky Throttle Cut function in the templates on Companion and I can't figure out why you would want to use it?
Attachments
yak54 query.eepe.zip
(6.78 KiB) Downloaded 373 times

MikeB
9x Developer

Re: Programming Throttle hold

Post by MikeB »

Sticky Throttle Cut is aimed more at electric to prevent accidently having a 'live' motor suddenly burst into life.

Mike.
erskyTx/er9x developer
The difficult we do immediately,
The impossible takes a little longer!
Mach

Re: Programming Throttle hold

Post by Mach »

So I understand fully, your looking for a dynamic throttle hold that's adjustable and could be held at any value?, I have a mix that I use that when I have the throttle switch in the off position (! THR) and I press the trainer switch it stores the throttle position into a gvar and then when I turn the throttle switch on (THR) it puts the throttle at the stored value. Then it transfers control of the throttle and rudder to channel 7 and 8 where I have my camera gimbal. I then can press the trainer switch in that setting which sets GVARS for the camera position both horizontal and vertical, basically talking a snapshot of either the throttle position (!THR) or the camera gimbal position (THR) locking them at any position I choose by hitting the trainer switch. You would only need the first part of that mix. Let me know if that works and I can post the mix.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Return to “openTx model setup”