Trainer switch fonction on boot

openTx has introduced a range of new features, ideas and bling. It is fast becoming the firmware of choice for many users. openTx will run on ALL current hardware platforms, including the gruvin9x and sky9x boards. Work has already started to support the new FrSky X9D radio!
acefx

Trainer switch fonction on boot

Post by acefx »

Another (stupid :-) ) idea from my intensive use open9x !
Is it possible for the trainer switch to deactivate when switched , the boot screen ?

y? The reason is simple : for the dsm mod user , they activate bind mode on tx by using the trainer switch on startup, but for the trick to work they need to deactivate the boot image. I've seen pretty much people on field who didnt succeed at first time to bind their receiver, asking me how to do it. Others that simply doesn't have boot screen anymore onLy being lazy to put it on and off at every bind procedure ( I'm one of them ;) )
So i think it could be a good feature for the Dsm version of the firmware !

Thanks spending time reading my poor English ;)

jhsa

Re: Trainer switch fonction on boot

Post by jhsa »

Poor English? where? :shock:
My er9x/Ersky9x/eepskye Video Tutorials
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5uJhoD7sAKidZmkhMpYpp_qcuIqJXhb9

Donate to Er9x/Ersky9x:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=YHX43JR3J7XGW
acefx

Post by acefx »

thanks, trying to do my best ;)
Kilrah

Post by Kilrah »

I'll add it to the list, I already suggested that long ago and actually even forgot it myself after I disabled splash because I needed flash for options ;)

Return to “openTx”