low rates on er9x

er9x is the best known firmware. It has a superb range of features and is well supported by the community. Well worth trying out.
rdeanchurch

Re: low rates on er9x

Post by rdeanchurch »

Are you using eePe?

If so all you have to do is look at the Expos/DR tab. Its there to easily implement H,M, and L. You jsut have to pick a switch to decide how to switch it. If you aren't usind ID 0,1,2 for anything else its perfect for triple rates.

If you aren't using eePe you are missing a major power peice in the er9x flash/firmware/software/operating_system power and flexibility. Try it, you will like it.
Dean
OldDmbThms: 1. Takeoff, 2. Crash, 3. Repair, GOTO 1

heman37

Re: low rates on er9x

Post by heman37 »

yes i am using eepe and down the road this what i will do for the triple rates. right now i just want it to say low or L .rather than M for medium, i realise it dont matter what it says as long as there is dual rates. down the road when i want triple rates then i will do that. it will take me years to figure this operating firmware out , lol, more than i will ever need for 4-6 channel planes. this is the type of firmware we needed from the beggining and the best part is , it keeps on getting better.

Return to “er9x”