Assan x8j problem with ersky9xr

ersky9xr is the port of the er9x firmware to the 9XRPRO radio.
Davide1986

Assan x8j problem with ersky9xr

Post by Davide1986 »

Hi, I just upgraded to the latest version of the radio ersky9xr..e my module Assan x8j stopped working even if I select the protocol Assan in the settings of the model !! please help me !!

MikeB
9x Developer

Re: Assan x8j problem with ersky9xr

Post by MikeB »

Use the same protocol you were using with the X8J, what was that?

It should work as before you upgraded.

Mike.
erskyTx/er9x developer
The difficult we do immediately,
The impossible takes a little longer!
Davide1986

Post by Davide1986 »

MikeB wrote:Use the same protocol you were using with the X8J, what was that?

It should work as before you upgraded.

Mike.
Hello thx for reply!
With the stock firmware the module work well..but with last version not work! I have the 2 module of assan 8JX the last v2 work but why the v1 not?
MikeB
9x Developer

Post by MikeB »

I assume you are using PPM as the protocol. From r213 onwards I inverted the PPM output signal to make the polarity sense the same as other transmitters. It may well be your V1 unit only works with a specific polarity PPM signal. You may select the polarity in the protocol setup, it's called "Shift Sel" and is either POS or NEG, try changing to the opposite of the one you have selected.

Mike.
erskyTx/er9x developer
The difficult we do immediately,
The impossible takes a little longer!
jhsa

Post by jhsa »

Mike, wouldn't it be better to change the name to "polarity"? It seems that "Shift Sel" doesn't mean much to most people :o I remember some not finding it easily in the past. I was one. I knew the option was there but just couldn't see it as the name didn't make sense to me ;) I know, I'm dumb.. :D

Thanks

João
My er9x/Ersky9x/eepskye Video Tutorials
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5uJhoD7sAKidZmkhMpYpp_qcuIqJXhb9

Donate to Er9x/Ersky9x:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=YHX43JR3J7XGW

Davide1986

Post by Davide1986 »

MikeB wrote:I assume you are using PPM as the protocol. From r213 onwards I inverted the PPM output signal to make the polarity sense the same as other transmitters. It may well be your V1 unit only works with a specific polarity PPM signal. You may select the polarity in the protocol setup, it's called "Shift Sel" and is either POS or NEG, try changing to the opposite of the one you have selected.

Mike.
Hello Mike, the V1 module work now well select PPM Protocol assan fulldrive! It's is correct? Thx
I try also open tx but the module not work change the polarity!you know if there is a option in opentx for select ppm modulation fulldrive? Thx

Return to “ersky9xr”