Setup 9xr with FBL (3GX)

tgy9x is a fork of er9x, and is the default firmware that is released by hobbyking on the Turnigy 9XR transmitter.
Caracal

Setup 9xr with FBL (3GX)

Post by Caracal »

Hi. I'm very new at this and I really need some help. I have a heli from a while ago, but recently I got my Turnigy 9XR. I just can't make it work with my heli!

Here's what I have done until now. I set a new module and removed all mixes. Now it's the hard part. I watched all kind of videos (specially freddy can fly ones) on how to setup 3gx module, but all transmitters in those videos set PIT (pitch) on one channel. I don't have PIT on my remote, just THR, AIL, ELE, RUD...What I need to set on PIT?

What I have done to make the swashplate movement "correct" from the input of the right stick (mode 2), was to set CH1 to AIL, CH2 to ELE and CH3 to AIL again, but with -100 offset and I don't think that is correct! :) Also, when moving the throttle stick, nothing happens.

Can anyone help me please to setup my heli? Thank you.

rperkins

Re: Setup 9xr with FBL (3GX)

Post by rperkins »

I didnt know what a 3gx was so did a search and found this thread
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=3394

maybe it will help you.

on my mcpx setup the PITch is on the same stick as the throttle. This may not be the same on your setup
Caracal

Post by Caracal »

Thanks for the reply. I don't have a cable to flash that on my radio :(
So I'm on stock firmware.
Kilrah

Post by Kilrah »

The stock firmware on the 9XR is already a version of ER9X.

If you don't have a cable you can open the file on the PC with eePe and copy manually to the radio...
Caracal

Post by Caracal »

Yeah, I did that after I wrote the message. Sorry for that.
Anyway, I can't seem to make that work...I'll take a break for now. Going to start all over again tomorrow. Thank you guys!

Return to “tgy9xr”