eepe was working now it wont start

How to use eePe
fourxfour2

eepe was working now it wont start

Post by fourxfour2 »

As the subject line says eepe was working fine now when i try to start it it wont do anything!
Ive had it working to make a lot of changes to er9x (that's the best software for a cheep radio ever, just as good as the high end radio!!!) then today i go to start it and nothing! if i click on a file saved( it use to just open eepe) it gives me a error...Windows can not access the specified device,path,or file. you may not have appropriate permissions to access the items
so has anyone else had this problem?

ShowMaster

Re: eepe was working now it wont start

Post by ShowMaster »

Is this a new eepe or the same that worked last time?
Eepe will run without your radio connected so it a computer eepe issue I'm thinking.
Maybe reinstall the latest eepe and see if its happy again. I usually rename the original program folder and then do a reinstall. This saves my old pgm but installs a new one.
I also save my eepe and c9x pgm installs in folders so I can try an older version just in case the latest does have issues for troubleshooting.
Give a reinstall a try if all else fails and post the results.
Good luck.
SM
What Win version?
MikeB
9x Developer

Post by MikeB »

I've just seen a report regarding eepe crashing when thrExpo is checked. I can reproduce that and have the fix. A new revision will be committed later today.

Mike.
erskyTx/er9x developer
The difficult we do immediately,
The impossible takes a little longer!
fourxfour2

Post by fourxfour2 »

This is on a win 7 Hp laptop, and yes after it started this no show! I uninstalled and loaded it again and its still doing it! Will try showmasters idea of rename the old file and download eepe agian and try it!
After reading mikes post maybe he has found the problem , will try it after work!
fourxfour2

Post by fourxfour2 »

Hay all is good now! either changing file name and reinstalling or what mike did worked!
Thanks

Return to “eePe”