Idiots Guide

Cant get your radio to work? General Hardware issues?
bill516

Idiots Guide

Post by bill516 »

Is there an idiots guide to using this TX/Rx combo, comming from a DX6i Tx the start up procedure is different to what I'm used to. What I've read so far is switch Tx on first then Rx, with spektrum its other way around. So which way is ?

Next question is model matching to RX's does this system support that and how is it done? I've only got the one Rx at the moment, I've got more but they are strapped to the back of a snail and are hot footing it to me as we speak If I select another model in memory then go through the start up sequence the rx will still respond to Tx commands even though it is bound to the previous model, is that normal or is that because I'm comming from spektrum that I dont expect that to happen.

cre8tiveleo

Idiots Guide

Post by cre8tiveleo »

After a rx is bound to your tx, You always turn on the tx first then the rx. No matter what radio you use.

You only turn the rx on first during bind process.

The stock tx module does not support model match. You can get that by modding your radio with a dsm module.

Follow the wiki, it's your best bet.

Idiots guide... Er9x isn't designed for idiots? :D
They still use other radio systems?

What would you like to do? The system is wide open to what you want to do. Er 9x lets you setup your radio how you like, with other systems , they are setup for you, then you can make changes.

Start with the 4channel template. It is under the templates screen, unless you started with er9xnoht. Then you just have to assign your channels yourself.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?2vokus

Return to “Hardware”