forums & Subforums

Have something to say about 9xForums? Whether it be good or bad, about our products, site or service, tell us about it here.
Flaps 30

forums & Subforums

Post by Flaps 30 »

It is starting to become a problem for me to navigate around this site. One thing that is bothering me a little, is that we don't seem to have what I would call sub forums to the main headings.

Take ER9X - Inside that heading we have threads named 'Mixes, Templates & Programing', 'er9x development', 'DSM2 work' which to my mind should really be sub forum headings within ER9X. That way if people have specifioc requests/problems. They can create threads with names that make sense, rather than add something to an ever growing thread that has no direction.

This potential 'problem' came to my mind when I wanted to start a thread dealing with the cumbersome way that aileron differentials are done, That would fit under the heading of 'Mixes, Templates & Programing'. Of course it isn't possible to start a thread in that area. The only other way would have been to start a thread under ER9X which IMO wouldn't be right.

Okay.. That's the problem.. Now the answers are? :)

Rob Thomson
Site Admin

forums & Subforums

Post by Rob Thomson »

This will all be tidied up soon.

The initial structure is not 100% correct - but needed to grow a bit so I could see how it is being used.

Rob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Slope Soaring, FPV, and pretty much anything 'high tech'
...........if you think it should be in the wiki.. ask me for wiki access, then go add it!

Return to “Feedback”