Bf lua help t12

Cant get your radio to work? General Hardware issues?
tsukuyomi79

Bf lua help t12

Post by tsukuyomi79 »

In my endeavor to try and update things I seemed to have.... in a not so nice F*^ked something up some where. When I the radio new bf lua worked except for populating the lua script with info even the telemetry was working. Well now I am getting the following error. Help or a hammer would be a big help.Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

tsukuyomi79

Re: Bf lua help t12

Post by tsukuyomi79 »

Got it figured out...switched back to ersky9x. Next question, is there a bf lua bas that has vtx control that is operational for this transmitter? Been trying to read the the scripts thread and vtx control seems to be in progress.

tsukuyomi79

Post by tsukuyomi79 »

I tried a bf vtx zip file that Mike posted but I get an error 103 on line 235. I have updated the firmware to what Mike has posted in the test section( the very latest one at the top of the page). BF basics works fine though! Not sure how to get bf vtx bas file from github, just shows me the code😔 Also is there a crossfire script of some sort that works on the t12. I'm using the crossfire micro tx. Any help and guidance would be greatly appreciated!!
MikeB
9x Developer

Post by MikeB »

I don't have any betaflight equipment, so I can only provide limited help.
Please provide links to the specific script files you are trying to use.
Error 103 is a syntax error.
Script files are just code!

Mike
erskyTx/er9x developer
The difficult we do immediately,
The impossible takes a little longer!
tsukuyomi79

Post by tsukuyomi79 »

download/file.php?id=18116

This is the bf tx zip I that I down loaded and tried to use. This is what gave me the error. I have looked at the scripts thread and gone to the github that vodkabear and another person had posted. Tha show the bas code but I'm unsure if those would work or how to even down load them to try them. As for crossfire script I was reading a thread some guys were working on it for another radio I think and I also saw the x9 special test version you had posted. Thanks for the reply so soon. On a side note is there a new welcome wav. file that says "welcome to erskytx"

Ps. This is th crossfire link
https://github.com/DieHertz/ersky9x-cro ... SSFIRE.bas

And the other bf vtx link( both links I was unsure how to get them from point A to point B)
https://github.com/midelic/Ersky9x-Tx-b ... TX_1.0.bas
Last edited by tsukuyomi79 on Wed May 22, 2019 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jhsa

Post by jhsa »

tsukuyomi79 wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 11:57 pm On a side note is there a new welcome wav. file that says "welcome to erskytx"
Please follow the link and at the top there is another link to get TTSautomate. It is an application that was designed to create voice packs for Ersky9x, in this case it will also work with ErskyTX, obviously :)
You can create a full pack or only the files you need..

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7715

João
My er9x/Ersky9x/eepskye Video Tutorials
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5uJhoD7sAKidZmkhMpYpp_qcuIqJXhb9

Donate to Er9x/Ersky9x:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=YHX43JR3J7XGW
tsukuyomi79

Post by tsukuyomi79 »

Sweet!! Thankyou João I will give it a go. A HUGE THANK YOU!! for the work all of you guys put into this. I wish I was more capable of doing what you guys do especially Mike!!

jhsa

Post by jhsa »

We can always do something.. Testing for example :)
There are ErskyTx test versions coming out quite often. We can flash them and test them to see if there is any problem. Most of the times (99%) they are very stable. I only use test versions and I don't remember having many problems. Mike is very careful with them.
Like this we are help him keeping the firmware stable, and we get to use the new features before everyone else :) :mrgreen:

João

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk

My er9x/Ersky9x/eepskye Video Tutorials
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5uJhoD7sAKidZmkhMpYpp_qcuIqJXhb9

Donate to Er9x/Ersky9x:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=YHX43JR3J7XGW
MikeB
9x Developer

Post by MikeB »

To fix the 103 error on line 235, change lines 233, 234 and 235 to:

svalue = 0
svalue = payloadTx[3] + payloadTx[4] * 256 + payloadTx[5] * 65536 + payloadTx[6] * 16777216
reti = sportTelemetrySend(LOCAL_SENSOR_ID, REQUEST_FRAME_ID, dataId, svalue)

The existing code has "value" defined as a byte array, and is then using it here as an integer.

Mike
erskyTx/er9x developer
tsukuyomi79

Post by tsukuyomi79 »

Cool change it when I get home. Is there a program you guys use in particular so see the code like it is displayed on the github pages or can i use windows note book or similar to make changes. I can see it in note book but it is not numbered[emoji17]

Never mind I down loaded a visual basic program :twisted:

tsukuyomi79

Post by tsukuyomi79 »

That got it to load and now I see "use button". I saw that in a thread somewhere....I'll find it. Thank you mike!! Next would be the crossfire control for the micro tx. There is a .BAS file for it on github( one of the links I posted above)Would I just copy that to a zip file and the open the file and place that file in scripts as well?
MikeB
9x Developer

Post by MikeB »

Follow your link, then right click on "RAW" and select "save as", then put that file in your scripts folder.

Mike
erskyTx/er9x developer
tsukuyomi79

Post by tsukuyomi79 »

Will do!!

tsukuyomi79

Post by tsukuyomi79 »

Well I have more questions 🤪 . When I run the bf basic script or the bf vtx script all I get is zeros. I know telemetry seems to be working as I get a FasV reading and I get Rssi reading. Is there more I need to setup in the TX? Also this is being run on crossfire. The crossfire script does pickup the rx. Haven't messed with the rx side yet. The tx side. Bind works, fail safe works. The general tab gives me error 103 line 549 ( as per the last time I know 103 is a sntax error) in the about tab i get error 103 line 554. Sorry to bother you guys with silly questions.
tsukuyomi79

Post by tsukuyomi79 »

I tried crossfire rx and got error 111 at line 468 just a few minutes ago.

Return to “Hardware”