Scripts for ersky9x

erskyTx runs on many radios and upgrade boards
ersky9x was a port of er9x for use on the sky9x board.
jhsa

Re: Scripts for ersky9x

Post by jhsa »

Mike, what about er9x.com? Or perhaps allow to upload them to your github and then place a link on er9x.com?
Just an idea..

João
My er9x/Ersky9x/eepskye Video Tutorials
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5uJhoD7sAKidZmkhMpYpp_qcuIqJXhb9

Donate to Er9x/Ersky9x:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=YHX43JR3J7XGW

voland

Post by voland »

Hi Mike, I've tested that script for VTX. When I execute it, it show "USE A BUTTON". Not sure what's that mean, only "PAGE" button does something. When I push it, it shows an empty screen with 4 zeroes, see screenshot: https://www.dropbox.com/s/krr9i5tij9j2a ... e.jpg?dl=0
MikeB
9x Developer

Post by MikeB »

Press MENU for a LONG time and you should get another display.

Mike
erskyTx/er9x developer
The difficult we do immediately,
The impossible takes a little longer!
voland

Post by voland »

Hi Mike,

I've been trying to make it (vtx script) working on QX7 radio for some time, there are some issues that I came across so far:

1. sportTelemetryReceive function always return 0, I assume it means that it cannot query telemetry? The radio definitely receives telemetry as I can see some numbers on the telemetry screen, e.g. FasV, Amps etc
2. EVT_BTN_FIRST is not getting sent when I press the round button, I have to use EVT_BTN_BREAK instead. Not a big deal, just so you know.
3. When I exit a script, the round button (button press event) gets remapped to something else, so that when I press it on any menu it does something different to what it is supposed to do. The spin events (round button up and down) work fine. I have to reboot the radio so that it starts working again.

Could you please assist? Thank you.
MikeB
9x Developer

Post by MikeB »

1. sportTelemetryReceive is working on my X7 with a S8R receiver and S8R script. Not all received telemetry frames are sent to scripts, just configuration ones (as needed for the S8R) and the user ID ones.
2. EVT_BTN_FIRST is not currently in the code, see the script.pdf here: https://openrcforums.com/forum/viewtopi ... 30#p129830.
3. I've not seen that happen. Please give more details as what the button actually does. Possibly post your script (in a zip file) so I may see if it happens to me with your script.

Mike
erskyTx/er9x developer

voland

Post by voland »

Hi Mike,

I was basically debugging the script you've provided, I removed some screens and some code to narrow down the problem.

When I launch it, it displays the debug page with all zero values, also I added a debug output to capture what is returned from sportTelemetryReceive function - 0 is printed. Since 0 is returned, vtx data is not populated. I assume that sportTelemetryReceive fails to receive telemetry data.

I use ersky9xProvR222d2 FW with Taranis QX7 and R-XSR receiver (latest FW, s-port).

Thanks,
Vlad
Attachments
bf_vtx.zip
(4.07 KiB) Downloaded 480 times
vodkabears

Post by vodkabears »

Hello everyone.

voland, I doubt that something regarding SPort was broken between r221 and r222d2. Check this, it might be your case.

BTW, Mike, I didn't keep in mind that there are other radios but 9XR-PRO. Maybe you can add some aliases so we can make scripts which will work for all supported radios' button layouts?
voland

Post by voland »

Looks like this this what I'm having as well. Are you saying that the most recent versions of ersky9x breaks support for scripts?
vodkabears

Post by vodkabears »

I say I doubt it. I don't use test versions of ersky9x. Check this thread, there was some discussion on regarding that something was broken between some r222xx versions, but as far as I understood this is only about a multimodule.
MikeB
9x Developer

Post by MikeB »

I didn't write the betaflight script, and I have no betaflight hardware so cannot test it. I also don't know how the script is supposed to work!
The SPort functions are working fine with my SxR script so should work with this one.
From a test I did, with some added debug, the SPort functions are not being called.

Mike
erskyTx/er9x developer
midelic

Post by midelic »

voland wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:16 pm Hi there, is there any script for VTX that works on Taranis X7?

I've logged several issues that they do no work on X7, nobody replied:

https://github.com/midelic/Ersky9x-Tx-b ... s/issues/1
and
https://github.com/vodka-bears/ersky9x- ... s/issues/1

Is this a dead functionality, is anyone supporting it?
Cheers.
If you see PID in betaflight that means the script is working.I have Turngy 9Xpro the buttons are different than Taranis.
you need to change in script the buttons to match buttons on taranis
There is no page 4 or 5.If you have rotary encoder you should use EVT_BTN_BREAK – Rotary encoder button.
EVT_BTN_LONG – Rotary encoder button
The page you see with zeros is a page for debugging which is on my left button on my 9xpro.
And you need to replace in script the event EVT_XXXXX_XXXXX with ones that works from the below list.

For Event:
EVT_MENU_BREAK
EVT_MENU_LONG
EVT_EXIT_BREAK
EVT_UP_BREAK
EVT_DOWN_BREAK
EVT_UP_FIRST
EVT_DOWN_FIRST
EVT_UP_REPT
EVT_DOWN_REPT
EVT_LEFT_FIRST
EVT_RIGHT_FIRST
EVT_BTN_BREAK – Rotary encoder button.
EVT_BTN_LONG – Rotary encoder button.
vodkabears

Post by vodkabears »

tsukuyomi79

Post by tsukuyomi79 »

vodkabears wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 7:39 pm Update is here https://github.com/vodka-bears/erskyTx-FC-scripts
Just put this on the Jumper T12 and so far everything works. Haven't tried it with the quad plug in yet..... but so far so good, Thankyou!!
Now to get crsf script working so i can set the channel out put on the crsf rx
vodkabears

Post by vodkabears »

I neither have a crossfire hardware nor develop a script for it. You should contact the author of this I think https://github.com/DieHertz/ersky9x-crossfire-script
MikeB
9x Developer

Post by MikeB »

I've just completed a script you may run on erskyTx based radios that support sending data over SPort to allow changing the physical ID of FrSky, SPort sensors.
This works "over the air".
Plug your sensor into the receiver, then run the script. Choose your sensor type, select "ReadId" if the ID is blank, then select "ChangeId" to set it to a different value. When you have finished changing the ID value, press MENU (or ENTER) and the new ID will be sent to the sensor.
I tested this with a Vario, FAS and FLVSS all plugged in to a X8R. I can select any of these and change the physical ID to a new value without unplugging anything. The only time you would get a problem is if you have two sensors of the same type. Then you would need to only have one plugged in while you change the ID.

No need for any special cables or operations.

Mike
Attachments
ChangeId.zip
12-Jun-2019 13:37
Script to change IDs on FrSky SPort sensors
(1.35 KiB) Downloaded 457 times
erskyTx/er9x developer
DanielGA

Post by DanielGA »

MikeB wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:39 pm I've just completed a script you may run on erskyTx based radios that support sending data over SPort to allow changing the physical ID of FrSky, SPort sensors.
This works "over the air".
Plug your sensor into the receiver, then run the script. Choose your sensor type, select "ReadId" if the ID is blank, then select "ChangeId" to set it to a different value. When you have finished changing the ID value, press MENU (or ENTER) and the new ID will be sent to the sensor.
I tested this with a Vario, FAS and FLVSS all plugged in to a X8R. I can select any of these and change the physical ID to a new value without unplugging anything. The only time you would get a problem is if you have two sensors of the same type. Then you would need to only have one plugged in while you change the ID.

No need for any special cables or operations.

Mike

Thanks Mike!!

Ported to opentx (with acknowledgment to erskyTx and you)
oyvinla

Post by oyvinla »

Is there any kiss/crossfire script available for ersky9x?

Sent fra min LYA-L29 via Tapatalk

MikeB
9x Developer

Post by MikeB »

I'm not aware of any. I don't have/use crossfire so I cannot write one even if I knew what is was supposed to do.

Mike
erskyTx/er9x developer
oyvinla

Re: RE: Re: Scripts for ersky9x

Post by oyvinla »

MikeB wrote:I'm not aware of any. I don't have/use crossfire so I cannot write one even if I knew what is was supposed to do.

Mike
I know there is a lua script for opentx, Is the syntax very different?

Kilrah

Post by Kilrah »

Different language altogether.
rcfish

Post by rcfish »

There's a crossfire script for ersky9x:
https://github.com/nrw505/ersky9x-crossfire-script
oyvinla

Post by oyvinla »

Interesting, could it be modified to support kiss and/or betaflight FC settings as well? Unfortunately, I'm not a programmer so I wouldn't be able to do it myself

rcfish

Post by rcfish »

Betaflight script:
https://github.com/vodka-bears/erskyTx-FC-scripts
There's no script for kiss as far as I know.

Return to “erskyTx (was ersky9x)”