Turnigy 9XR Settings

tgy9x is a fork of er9x, and is the default firmware that is released by hobbyking on the Turnigy 9XR transmitter.
stilllearning

Turnigy 9XR Settings

Post by stilllearning »

I would appreciate some assistance with my Tarot 680 PRO setup. I haven't had much luck since changing my DJT module and D series receiver to the module and receiver listed below.
TX: Turnigy 9XR Pro (XJT module) w/ersky9x-200, v. 1760-Mike
RX: FrSky X8R using SBUS
FC: Naza M V2

If anyone has the same setup I would appreciate information on the mixer settings and internal and external protocol settings. I have the DJI Naza software and eePe sky software. I've bound the receiver using jumpers on pins 1-2 and 3-4 then removed the jumpers. Motors won't respond. I think it is the TX settings. Again thanks for any help.

MikeB
9x Developer

Re: Turnigy 9XR Settings

Post by MikeB »

If you have the XJT module and a "X" receiver, then you should change the external module settings to PXX (not PPM), then bind the Rx using the "Bind" option in the menu. The Rx then doesn't need any links at bind time.

Mike.
erskyTx/er9x developer
The difficult we do immediately,
The impossible takes a little longer!
stilllearning

Post by stilllearning »

Thanks!! FYI the external module in my 9XR Pro doesn't show PXX as an option. I have read that XJT is the correct external protocol option and I have selected that. That may actually be the PXX choice you refer too. Also what does the internal module protocol settings need to be if any? Thanks again.
stilllearning

Post by stilllearning »

I followed your instructions and motors now work fine. Thanks again!!
redzer0

Post by redzer0 »

Hi, I have a DJT module and still about to receive a D8 mini from aliexpress. How do I configure my model protocol to use the DJT module? Is it XJT and subtype to D8?

fw:ersky9x-r221

jhsa

Post by jhsa »

Just set the protocol to PPM 8 Channels (the default).
No, but the XJT can also work with D8 receivers..

João
My er9x/Ersky9x/eepskye Video Tutorials
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5uJhoD7sAKidZmkhMpYpp_qcuIqJXhb9

Donate to Er9x/Ersky9x:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=YHX43JR3J7XGW

Return to “tgy9xr”