unable to flash eprom

Hardware Support for the 9XR
dieter

unable to flash eprom

Post by dieter »

Hope someone can help this noobee with my issue.
Got a new 9XR 3 months ago and did a firmware update with no problem. I now have
10 models in the eprom and decided to upload the eprom to my laptop to save the file. It worked like a charm. Then ended up editing one of the models in eepe and downloaded it to the TX. There were no errors everything looked normal. When the TX came back to life it displayed eprom error and my models plus the previous setup was gone. I’m now unable to get these model back into the 9XRBy the way the 9xr is a m128 and that is the setting I’m using. Also have tried this with 2 other usbasp programers plus on two winxp and one win7 computer.
Things I have tried below.
Made up a dummy eprom from new with the same results. …..bad eprom.
Set fuses flashed TX with newer r810 and it left the eprom setup the way it was before the flash.(that was good)
So I downloaded the original eprom to the tx with no errors in eepe, got bad eprom error again and all settings were lost again.
Setup all 10 models again manually in the tx uploaded them to eepe with no problem.
Any ideas?

MikeB
9x Developer

Re: unable to flash eprom

Post by MikeB »

There are TWO places you need to set the M128 processor. One is in file|preferences and the other is in burn|configure.

Have you flashed er9x-128?

Mike.
erskyTx/er9x developer
The difficult we do immediately,
The impossible takes a little longer!

Return to “Turnigy 9XR radio”