Inputs not detected on pc after 2.3 update

Hardware help and support for the FrSky Taranis
sublimesunday

Inputs not detected on pc after 2.3 update

Post by sublimesunday »

Hey guys,

I have an X9d+ I bought several years ago that was running 2.0 and decided to pull it out of storage.

When I first tried it in the simulator of course it didn't work, and found that it was the libusb thing with windows. So I rolled that update back.

It worked but the calibration was wayyy off in Liftoff. My computer thought I was throwing the right stick all the way right when it was only pushed 1/4 of the way there kind of off. Calibrating in game, on the X9D+, and on windows 10 did nothing.

So I thought updating the firmware would work. Downloaded companion, updated firmware and bootloader to 2.3 and now windows 10 is still detecting it as a joystick, and I can pull up the "test" screen in the control panel under game controllers, but it wont detect any inputs for it.

Pulling up the calibration screen in liftoff it still recognizes it as a FrSky Taranis, but no specific model. And of course, no inputs.

Any ideas? Thanks!

martink1974

Re: Inputs not detected on pc after 2.3 update

Post by martink1974 »

i had same issue with 2.3 even on radio if you look at outputs screen bars did not move and would not move servos , went back to 2.1 and was fine , we must be missing something ,

anybody have any ideas

Return to “FrSky Taranis radio”