Need help simplest way to get flying

General Help and support for the Taranis Radio.
cassenbl

Need help simplest way to get flying

Post by cassenbl »

Hello. I am new here and would appreciate if you could you could help me.I had a brain injury which has made it hard to understand written information. I have an old spektrun dx7 g1. The display and buttons are too cumbersome for me. I have a blade 230s, which I hope I can get going so I can at least fly it a little bit and an old plane with ar7000 receiver. I am thinking of getting a frsky taranis 9 plus mainly because I am hoping the larger screen, wheel and newer software would make it easier. My questions are:
1. Would it bind to the old ar7000 and the bnf blade?
2. Would I need a module to do that and how hard would it be to set that up?
3. Would it easier to buy 2 new frsky receivers and if so, what ones should I buy?
Again, any help would be greatlly appreciated. Hoping I can at least do some basic flying again..
Thank-you

notas

Re: Need help simplest way to get flying

Post by notas »

Good morning: I have used a translator because I don't know your language.
If it is for an airplane, I would recommend that the station be ACCEST because this system is simpler.
But keep in mind that these stations are more demanding in terms of knowledge, I come from Futaba, I'm a certain age, and it has cost me, but now I'm happy. But there is a learning process.
The radio can be programmed in a simple way with the program it comes with, but with everything they will always be more complex than a radio already configured from the factory as in other brands.
But if you have time and can tell him, he will like it in the end. The problem is that if you have to see and read a lot.
The Archer receivers are ACCEST and they are good, these that I indicate are ideal for an airplane the SR & Archer, R6 Archer, R8 Pro, they are all good, but they also have firmware that will have to be updated, and learn how to do it.
Of course, later you will find that these receivers, for a much lower price, bring telemetry and other options that are more expensive in other brands.
The problem that you must assess is whether it will be possible for you to read regularly.
A greeting and I hope I have helped you somewhat, good day and that everything goes for the better.

Return to “General help (FrSky Taranis radio)”