Only one channel is active on X9D+ 2019 and Archer R4

General Help and support for the Taranis Radio.
strathTerrace

Only one channel is active on X9D+ 2019 and Archer R4

Post by strathTerrace »

Hi Folks,

This is very elementary question, but I have spent some time trying to sort this with no luck. I am attempting to set up a basic Rudder Elevator model for a sailplane. I have a brand new X9D+ 2019 transmitter with Access protocol. I previously had an X9 with ACCST and set this up with no problem. I'm pretty new to OpenTX.

I successfully bound an Archer R4 to the radio and I have the rudder set up on channel 1. This is sending a signal and the servo responds appropriately. However, I am having no luck with the elevator on channel 2. I can see that stick works in the channel monitor, but evidently no signal reaches the receiver and no servo action. I am baffled. In fact, I can only receive one channel on the Archer R4 and only on channel 1. For instance, I can get the elevator stick to work on channel 1 but no other channels are active for the rudder. So, I'm a little clueless at this point.

I know something elementary must be off, but I don't know what. I have the radio set up with Mode 2 and default channel order is RTEA. Any help would be most welcome.

Buzzsawheli66

Re: Only one channel is active on X9D+ 2019 and Archer R4

Post by Buzzsawheli66 »

Having the same issue. Any luck?
Carbo

Re: Only one channel is active on X9D+ 2019 and Archer R4

Post by Carbo »

Did you check channel mapping in receiver options? FrSky has unusual defaults from time to time .....

Return to “General help (FrSky Taranis radio)”