Taranis X9D+ Spec Functions

General Help and support for the Taranis Radio.
toter

Taranis X9D+ Spec Functions

Post by toter »

When I am using airplane set up in special functions, select switch, play track, select from track options and everything works.
Doing the same for quadcopter I get error message "no sounds on SD [Exit]
I dont understand. Is there a separate SD for Quadcopters. How do I access??

deaconFlyer

Re: Taranis X9D+ Spec Functions

Post by deaconFlyer »

Just had a similar problem ... followed by a "permissions" error ... turned out to be the SD card.

The error made no sense to me, but when I pulled the card and plugged it into my computer I got an error notice. Did a repair on the SD card and it all came back to normal. No permissions error and the sounds are all there and working. Most likely I did not dismount the card properly when updating it.

I have also experienced the problem in one other situation and that was a programming error on my part. I had sounds in "Idle Up 2" but that was it Turned out to be a simple logic error. That is not your problem if you are able to see the sound selections in the pull down menu.

If you use Companion you can test out everything on your computer. If the sounds disappear on your system, go looking for an SD card error, a card that is out of sync, or something as simple as a volume error in your setup.

Solving this should be an academic "ah-ha" moment followed by a loud thud sound as you hit yourself in the head. :-)
toter

Re: Taranis X9D+ Spec Functions

Post by toter »

thanks for help

Return to “General help (FrSky Taranis radio)”