Timer Issues Help

General Help and support for the Taranis Radio.
toter

Timer Issues Help

Post by toter »

Recently purchased Taranis X9D+ with Irange4 IRX4 multi module. Spent some time setting up a model and checking movements on the monitor. Set up the timers one to THs the other to TH%. Both timers showed time and appeared on the start up screen and worked ok. Decided to copy the model because it could, with but a few changes, be used for another plane. Now the original plane and the copied plane timers do not show on the start up screen. The timers work in the background in voice. Set up a new model, not copied, with same timers and both count on the screen with voice. I just cant bear to think I will have start from scratch and have to reprogram each one individually. Need help as to what needs to be done make the timers reappear on the start up screen. I did not know I needed to be a computer geek to get this system working

Kilrah

Re: Timer Issues Help

Post by Kilrah »

My guess is you simply changed home screen page at some point with the PAGE key... there are 4 pages and only one shows the timers.
toter

Re: Timer Issues Help

Post by toter »

Thank you thank you. Put in Nums (I guess it means numbers) display 13/13 and up popped the correct screen. My headache is gone until the next time I program. But I saved what I had.

Return to “General help (FrSky Taranis radio)”