How the ***k do i change the flight mode values with pixhalk through mission planner?

General Help and support for the Taranis Radio.
Vegaslightsss

How the ***k do i change the flight mode values with pixhalk through mission planner?

Post by Vegaslightsss » Fri May 31, 2019 1:54 am

I have been going through this for months,shelved it all,bought a P4P V2.0 and an Inspire 1 for something to fly. I can set the entire thing up through mission planner until i get to flight modes ,I have setup 6 modes on SC & SD ,setup logical switches to make them work properly but as hard as I try I cannot get anything but flight mode 1 and 6,I have copied every video on the subject verbatim but cannot get 6 different flight modes on channel 5,I am running Sbus I need something i can understand (I am a senior citizen) feeling like a moron. I can take a Radiolink AT10 II with a 12 channel receiver and do it all,I have 3 pixhalk craft built I cant get past flight modes. I have open tx2 installed but trying to use mission planner as I know it. Thanks Richard for trying to help me back in October ,I am begging for a walk through Please,all is correctly connected i can get stabilize mode that is it in
PLEASE HELP ME BEFORE I BURN IT ALL or Have a stroke

Vegaslightsss

Re: How the ***k do i change the flight mode values with pixhalk through mission planner?

Post by Vegaslightsss » Fri May 31, 2019 1:56 am

using Taranis x9d+

Return to “General help (FrSky Taranis radio)”