Horus Stick Switch

Cant get your radio to work? General Hardware issues?
Rob Thomson
Site Admin

Horus Stick Switch

Post by Rob Thomson »

Hi All

Just wondering if anyone has an answer on stick switches for horus.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FRSKY-TARANIS ... 2323993148
Clearly they can be purchased.

So.. does wiring them in mean disabling an existing switch? Or are their points internally to wire these up to?

Rob
Slope Soaring, FPV, and pretty much anything 'high tech'
...........if you think it should be in the wiki.. ask me for wiki access, then go add it!

krby

Re: Horus Stick Switch

Post by krby »

Yea, they're also available at HorusRC and AlotfHobbies. There's even a "three axis stick end" that gives you a pot and momentary button on the end of a gimble stick. No idea how they're wired up internally. I fired off an email to the folks at Aloft. I'll report back with their answer.
krby

Re: Horus Stick Switch

Post by krby »

Here's what Aloft had to say:
Unfortunately, FrSky didn't provide any wiring diagram, just the description of the function of each wire. If there's official information on how it's supposed to be connected to the Horus's main board, we haven't seen it. That said, we're looking into it and will post any information we get to the product page as soon as possible.
Rob Thomson
Site Admin

Re: RE: Re: Horus Stick Switch

Post by Rob Thomson »

krby wrote:Here's what Aloft had to say:
Unfortunately, FrSky didn't provide any wiring diagram, just the description of the function of each wire. If there's official information on how it's supposed to be connected to the Horus's main board, we haven't seen it. That said, we're looking into it and will post any information we get to the product page as soon as possible.
Having opened up a horus... My feeling is that you have to sacrifice a switch on the radio when you install them.
Slope Soaring, FPV, and pretty much anything 'high tech'
...........if you think it should be in the wiki.. ask me for wiki access, then go add it!

Return to “Hardware”