9XR PRO

Cant get your radio to work? General Hardware issues?
jeffstu

9XR PRO

Post by jeffstu »

I have just received my 9xr pro transmitter and am setting it up for a electric glider.
I have the rudder,elevator,ailrons and throttle all set up ok,but i want to set up flaps on channel
5 and link to a pot on left hand side of tx (P1).
How do i do this?
i am new to computer transmitters of this calibre and find it a bit bewilding,so any help
would be gladly received.
Jeff

MikeB
9x Developer

Re: 9XR PRO

Post by MikeB »

Go to the MIXER screen, go down to channel 5 and press MENU. This should open a new screen for editing a mix on channel 5. Just select P1 as the source and channel 5 should be OK for flaps.

If you haven't seen the manuals, have a look here:
viewtopic.php?f=123&t=5581#p79505.

If using electric power, you may like to set up a "Safety Switch" on the throttle channel. Go to the SAFETY SWITCH menu, go down to the channel on which you have the throttle. Choose a switch to control the safety function and set the value to -100%. This will set the throttle channel so that the throttle stick is ignored while the chosen switch is OFF. If you change the safety switch type to X (from S), you will get a "sticky safety throttle". This keeps the throttle output at your chosen setting even when you enable it with the switch until the throttle stick is in the 'OFF' position. This avoids the throttle suddenly starting when you change the chosen switch if the throttle stick is at part (or full) throttle.

Mike.
erskyTx/er9x developer
The difficult we do immediately,
The impossible takes a little longer!
jeffstu

Re: 9XR PRO

Post by jeffstu »

Many thanks for your help
working ok and used the safety switch
Jeff

Return to “Hardware”