Jumper t-lite: use of stick movements instead of switches?

Cant get your radio to work? General Hardware issues?
Bernd25

Jumper t-lite: use of stick movements instead of switches?

Post by Bernd25 »

Many drone manufacturers do not use switches to start drones or, for example, during calibration, but rather specific movements of the joystick. Is that possible with OpenTx or with Jumper t-lite? Example: both sticks down and out. Or calibration: both joysticks to the bottom and to the left.

Kilrah

Re: Jumper t-lite: use of stick movements instead of switches?

Post by Kilrah »

Not sure what the question is, but this usually depends on the aircraft and its configuration more than the radio.
Bernd25

Post by Bernd25 »

OK, other example: It*s possible to disarm (or to start the propellers without taking off) a drone by moving the left joystick up and back?
Last edited by Bernd25 on Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kilrah

Post by Kilrah »

It depends on the drone, not the radio. Can't say much without knowing what the drone is or what firmware it uses.
Bernd25

Post by Bernd25 »

Thank you.
The reason for my question is that I have smaller mini drones or toy drones and some of their remote controls are defective. Also, I would like to serve as many devices as possible as my e-gliders (all of them with Hott) with a single remote control.
Most drones such as Syma, Revell, Eachine etc. but have implanted to start (not to bind!) and calibrate the already mentioned moving of the left joystick, which of course I would like to take over on my jumper T-Lite. At the moment they are distributed on different switches, which can be quite confusing.

Return to “Hardware”