Jumper t-lite: servos twitching in fail-safe

Cant get your radio to work? General Hardware issues?
Bernd25

Jumper t-lite: servos twitching in fail-safe

Post by Bernd25 »

Hi,
I've got 2 Jumper t-lite using them with various Gaupner (Hott) receivers. I noticed that in failsafe ca. every 10 sec. all servos are twitching for msecs.
Furthermore, setting the throttle in the failsafe settings to a lower amount and I shut down the TX, the motor is too fast.
Any tipps? Thx!

Bernd25

Re: Jumper t-lite: servos twitching in fail-safe

Post by Bernd25 »

I'll try to specify my problem. It's not that the servos flap when I cut the connection. In the moment in which I press "[custom]" under 'fail-safe' in the t-lite, the servos make a very short push every 10 seconds. You can also notice this when flying (funflyer). In this state I would never use the Jumper t-lite when flying with a larger model.
Last edited by Bernd25 on Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kilrah

Post by Kilrah »

You should read the note in the multiprotocol documentation that specifically lists what you have to do to use failsafe with HoTT to avoid that.
Bernd25

Post by Bernd25 »

If you mean the frequency-tuning. That did I do before.
OK, I'm seeing the importing points :
failsafe must be configured once with the desired channel values (hold or position) while the receiver is up (wait 10+ seconds for the receiver to learn the config) and then failsafe must be set to RX/Receiver otherwise the servos will jitter!
Bernd25

Post by Bernd25 »

Thank you for your hint. The issue is solved. Furthermore, I should update my receivers.

Return to “Hardware”