Bugs in OpenTX

Help with any software/desktop related issues. e.g. companion9x, eePe, etc
nougiw

Bugs in OpenTX

Post by nougiw »

I've been looking for a thread that users could use to report bugs they find in the firmware but I haven't. So I thought I should start one. If one does exists already, I kindly request the admins to merge my next post with it and delete this thread. If not, I think it would be a good idea to make this a sticky one.

nougiw

Re: Bugs in OpenTX

Post by nougiw »

I found this bug in 2.0.6. Trying to remove switch positions from preflight checks for my first model (named simulator), I started hitting "enter" on each letter "A B C D E F" and then I noticed that it skips letter "G" and goes directly to the "<]" symbol. Thus, I couldn't skip G switch from being checked no matter what. Then I noticed that the second model I created "heli 450" was working fine, allowing to edit G switch too. I then moved "heli 450" to position 01 and I experienced the same bug. I finally have two "simulator" models, both in position 1 and 2 and I use the second one, in which I can check or uncheck switch G. "450 heli" is in position 03 and G works fine two. The bug is apparent only with the model placed in position 01. Pretty cool huh?
Last edited by nougiw on Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
davx

Post by davx »

Hi,

This bug is already solved ;)

https://github.com/opentx/opentx/issues/1584

Bye.
nougiw

Post by nougiw »

davx wrote:Hi,

This bug is already solved ;)

https://github.com/opentx/opentx/issues/1584

Bye.
Oh, thank you very much! But don't you think we should keep a thread like this around?
Kilrah

Post by Kilrah »

The github issue tracker takes care of it IMO. Won't be any clearer to do it in a forum thread.

nougiw

Post by nougiw »

Kilrah wrote:The github issue tracker takes care of it IMO. Won't be any clearer to do it in a forum thread.
I guess you are right. You can delete this thread then.

EDIT: Could you please tell me first if there is also a place that you have already made a wishlist with features for the next versions of OpenTX? I have something really good to add to it! :D
rdeanchurch

Post by rdeanchurch »

Post in same place as bugs but call it an enhancement.
Dean
OldDmbThms: 1. Takeoff, 2. Crash, 3. Repair, GOTO 1

Return to “Software”