Noob..Companion9x on mac issue

Help with any software/desktop related issues. e.g. companion9x, eePe, etc
three6ty

Noob..Companion9x on mac issue

Post by three6ty »

Hi,
Just purchased my new Taranis and waiting for it to arrive. In the meantime I have downloaded companion9x for my mac. I am running mac os 10.7.5.
I have downloaded companion version 1.52. It installs ok but when I launch I get the message companion9x cannot be opened because of a problem. Check with developer to make sure companion works with this version of mac osx.
I have downloaded 1.51 which appears to work. So I check for updates through that and it says none available, but then shortly after another box comes up saying new version available, check repository. Presumably this means to manually download 1.52. If I then instal that it instals fine again but comes up with the error message above when I launch again. Any help greatly appreciated. thanks.
Cheers, Rich

three6ty

Re: Noob..Companion9x on mac issue

Post by three6ty »

Hi,
Anyone please. Really need to get this working. Thanks :)
three6ty

Post by three6ty »

Hi,
One last call for help. Getting the Taranis tomorrow and I need to plug it in to the computer to tinker :) Thanks
w4kac

Post by w4kac »

three6ty wrote:Hi,
One last call for help. Getting the Taranis tomorrow and I need to plug it in to the computer to tinker :) Thanks
I had to do some searching to find it again, but this solved it for me when 1.52 first came out. I simply installed the crosspack as
described in this thread:

http://openrcforums.com/forum/viewtopic ... 033#p58033

Hope that helps.

Ken
three6ty

Post by three6ty »

Many thanks. I will give that a try tonight :)

Return to “Software”