TX16S Yaw Issue in Simulator

Help with any software/desktop related issues. e.g. companion9x, eePe, etc
fdnk

TX16S Yaw Issue in Simulator

Post by fdnk »

Hi everyone,
I am super new to FPV / drones in general and am therefore "training" in the simulator Liftoff until I can buy the first quad.

Since the last week, I have been having issues where the yaw does cannot be calibrated to the centre anymore. Every time I tell the calibration in the simulator the new centre it seemingly get the input that the yaw stick (?) is moving further away from the centre (although the spring should keep it in one location).

I would doubt that this yaw drifting is a simulator issue but rather maybe a problem with how Windows interprets the signal from the TX16S.

I would be incredibly grateful for any tips on what I could try to do to mitigate this problem.

So far I have tried to follow a youtube tutorial in recalibrating the radio but this seems to have almost worsened the issue.

Thank you so much in advance

Best
Fred

Background information: I am running the OpenTX version 2.3.0 on a Radiomaster TX16s Hall. My Computer is a Windows 10 machine. I have attached two screenshots from the simulator and the windows game controller panel
Attachments
windows_controller_panel.png
windows_controller_panel.png (13.64 KiB) Viewed 2547 times
yaw_issue.png
yaw_issue.png (95.45 KiB) Viewed 2547 times

Kilrah

Re: TX16S Yaw Issue in Simulator

Post by Kilrah »

Check the channel monitor on the radio to see if it behaves correctly there or does the same as on Windows.

Return to “Software”