RX6R ACCESS binding

Help with any software/desktop related issues. e.g. companion9x, eePe, etc
damian3072

RX6R ACCESS binding

Post by damian3072 »

Hello I have problem with rx6r i cant register it and bind it with my x9 lite pro, i updated all softwares (OpenTX 2.3.4, ISRM v1.1.3, ACCESS RX6R software installed on rx too) and it doesnt want to register. One thing that i noticed is that when transmitter is turned off, the red light turns off and on, when i turn on the transmitter the green light starts flashing alternately with red, when i enter binding mode or register mode on transmitter, the green light stops to flash, when i turn off binding mode or register mode the green light starts to flash again, so there is sort of connection between them but its not binded becasue i dont se RX6R signature on my taranis radio. During normal connection red light should be turn off and green light should be solid. Could you help me please becasue i was building quadcopter for my father for birthday and now i have no more time to wait... greetings for you :)

Kilrah

Re: RX6R ACCESS binding

Post by Kilrah »

You probably have an older ACCESS FW version on the receiver, if your radio is 1.1.3 make sure to flash 1.1.3 to the receiver too.
damian3072

Post by damian3072 »

I updated the newest access sofware from frsky site for everything.
Kilrah

Post by Kilrah »

How much distance do you have between radio and receiver? Need to be very close when registering.
damian3072

Post by damian3072 »

I tried with reciever lying on my radio to be close, and to be far I took the radio outside to avoid signal flooding. Still no regisering. I tried to bind it on accst D16 same problem...

Kilrah

Post by Kilrah »

Did you try other receivers? This one probsably happens to be faulty.

Return to “Software”