LS SWITCH AND TIMER

Bruce

LS SWITCH AND TIMER

Post by Bruce »

Hi
Help please
I intend to use the left slider switch to control my electric motor, this is the best switch for me to use when launching an electric powered glider with my right hand
I can use channel8 for the motor so no problems there.
I need to use the left slider switch to activate both timer 1 and timer 2 at the same time but cannot find a way to attach the timers to the left slider switch
I am using a Taranis
This may already have been covered on another posting but if so then not one I can find
Thanks Bruce

jlsalas

Re: LS SWITCH AND TIMER

Post by jlsalas »

Hi, if you want to activate a timer with the left slider (LS) you only need to use a logical switch, for instance L1, and to link this logical switch L1 with LS
L1 a》x LS -95
and now you will use L1as a trigger for your timer.
When the left slider is down a is -100 so L1 will be false and your timer OFF, if you move the left slider up a will be more than -95 so L1 true and your timer ON, so you can turn ON and OFF your timer with LS.
I hope this could help you, but if you use LS for the motor at the same time, when you turn off your motor you will stop the timer too
Bruce

Post by Bruce »

Hi jlsalas
I will give that a try and maybe I can use a "sticky" logic switch to keep the timer running untill I reset it
I will let you know how I get on
Thanks for that
Bruce
jlsalas

Post by jlsalas »

Hi Bruce,
There is an article out about how to use logical switchs on Taranis, have a look because it might help you

http://open-txu.org/home/continuing-edu ... functions/

Jose
Bruce

Post by Bruce »

Hi Jlsalas
I have used your suggested line and added a "sticky" line and it works fine :D
I now have motor start,30 sec count down timer that stops with motor stop and a 10min count down timer that runs until I reset on switch SA and this is just what I was looking for
Thank you for your help ;) ;)
Bruce

Return to “openTx for FrSky radios”