Telemetry GPS Co-ords field

Gaijin

Telemetry GPS Co-ords field

Post by Gaijin »

::::EDIT::::: Wait, I'm an idiot, it's on the summary page above, I missed that

Guys,

Tinkering with my Taranis and loving it, just one small feature request (Assuming it's not already there), can you add a a raw gps co-ordinate output field to the telemetry fields, not just a product of it such as speed or heading.

Two reasons for this:

1) with my previous setup using a module with FLD-02 fed telemetry directly from a Naze 32 mulitcopter flight controller sending out telemetry I used the the appearance of the co-ords as a signal that my gps had locked on and it was safe to use position hold and RTH functions, failure to wait for lock would be nasty. The FLD shows the raw output on the GPS page

2) If I lose my multi in a crash and telemetry is still functional, I can use the co-ords to find it quickly.

That said, if there isn't room for the full co-ords, just a GPS Lock indicator would do

P.s Thanks for all your hard work on this software, it really is top notch. :ugeek:

One other unrelated suggestion, a plain english mix wizard for companion to help build complex mixes for those of us who don't speak fluent boolean, a tall order I know but potentially very powerful.
Perhaps just tooltips to explain the operations function?

Return to “openTx for FrSky radios”