Thanks for the test.davx wrote:With vario defined, I've got nothing on the TX, no vario, no voltage.
What you see is the debug print, not the real output.
It's not a problem of too much data, we've got 240 bytes possible every 200ms and as I said, when I tried to log the output, nothing was sent, something blocks the output.
It worked better before you comment all the "available" tests, the frames was not constant but I could receive the data on the TX...
I think that the issue is due to the size of a buffer in Aserial.
The size of the buffer is currently 30 and the frame being generated has 37 bytes.
If we want to take the really worst case that all data bytes would be "stuffed" we should even add 18 bytes.
I am not sure that the Rx can follow because if the max rate = 1200 baud => 120 bytes/sec = 29 bytes per frame (when the frames contains all data and are generated every 200ms). So we are above the specification.
I presume that if you let vario active but that you reduce the number of data being sent, then it would work.
Some days ago, you put a post saying that having many telemetry fields in the config did not work.
This is probably the reason.
I do not have a solution. I can extend the buffer but it is not THE solution.