uruav tmx5 tandem x20 on erskytx

erskyTx runs on many radios and upgrade boards
ersky9x was a port of er9x for use on the sky9x board.
ronron84

uruav tmx5 tandem x20 on erskytx

Post by ronron84 »

Hi,

i need your help with an URUAV TMX5 LITE (the c8 version unfortunately), i install it on my Tandem X20, so i make some change in the _Config.h file to get only FRKSY and DSM protocol in the module. With FRSKY no problem, but with DSM nothing at all. I use for the test a ar636h spectrum reveiver and an Orange dsm2 9 ch receiver. i put the Config file below.
Thanks for your help and advice

_Config.h
(34.62 KiB) Downloaded 141 times

MikeB
9x Developer

Re: uruav tmx5 tandem x20 on erskytx

Post by MikeB »

I've attached the binary file I've flashed to my URUAV (C8 version). This supports FrSky and DSM at least.
I think I have a bug in erskyTx as no telemetry data is being received from the module, probably left over from using the SPort signal for debug, I think I've left it enabled as an output.
However, I have managed to bind DSM to an Orange R615 (with short range telemetry module) as I had that to hand.
Check the module LEDs after selecting MULTI as the protocol, it seems the module doesn't recognise the MULTI protocol if it has seen the XJT protocol. If the red LED is flashing, you may need to power cycle the radio.

I'll look into the MULTI telemetry data receiving later today.

I'll look at your config file later, I use a _MyConfig.h file and keep _Config.h unchanged except for including the _MyConfig.h file.

Mike
Attachments
multi-stm-1.3.2.77S.zip
(38.65 KiB) Downloaded 148 times
erskyTx/er9x developer
The difficult we do immediately,
The impossible takes a little longer!
ronron84

Post by ronron84 »

Thanks Mike,

frsky ok, i didn't try telemetry,
dsmx ok
dsm2 doesn't work (i'm going to test with another radio and another module probably next week).

Regis
MikeB
9x Developer

Post by MikeB »

I got an old, Lemon, 6-channel, DSM2 receiver to bind. I think I'm currently missing some DSM telemetry processing, this includes the "Bind Response", so binding in "Auto" mode doesn't complete properly.

I'll try to fix that soon.

Mike
erskyTx/er9x developer
MikeB
9x Developer

Post by MikeB »

I've posted a "r4". This handles a lot of DSM telemetry, and also handles the "bind response", so binding with "AUTO" selected should work and set the required protocol. I tested this with an Orange R615X (with short range telemetry module), and it bound in AUTO mode selecting the correct setting, and I could then also see RSSI and RxV telemetry.
I also tested with the DSM2 receiver, using AUTO, and this also bound a set DSM2 mode.

Mike
erskyTx/er9x developer

ronron84

Post by ronron84 »

hi Mike,

I install it everything is fine, i'm going to try to program my xvert and my blade 200 now.

Thanks
Régis

Return to “erskyTx (was ersky9x)”