9x dsm mod wont bind

Like DSM2/DSMX? Want to mod your radio to support it? Post your messages here!
jh1985

9x dsm mod wont bind

Post by jh1985 »

i need help i flashed the latest er9x and installed MLP4DSM. When bindinding the MLP4DSM flashed and my spektrum reciever starts flashing different as it normally would during binding. then the light shuts off on the reciever and i get nothing as if there is no radio. i should get a solid light. please help. ive tried several things. it has 4k7 resistor and the diode. the only thing that i dont get is which way to put the diode in. i have stripe closest to the radio. thats the only way i get any reaction.

jh1985

Re: 9x dsm mod wont bind

Post by jh1985 »

Anyone? Could It be firmware related??? I can bind with my turnigy module and anylink they all work fine. Im at a total loss. Ive tried to bind with a brand new reciever and 3 bnf micros. It wont even start the bind process on the micros. They just keep flashing like i never turned the radio on.
jhsa

Post by jhsa »

Please be patient ;) most of the users from this forum are still sleeping :)
Did you change the protocol to DSM in the model comfiguration menu? How are you doing the binding?
João
My er9x/Ersky9x/eepskye Video Tutorials
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5uJhoD7sAKidZmkhMpYpp_qcuIqJXhb9

Donate to Er9x/Ersky9x:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=YHX43JR3J7XGW
jh1985

Post by jh1985 »

yes i did. no solid light. the blinking changes speed then the led shuts off thats it. no control at all. like it isnt in the bind process long enough
jt41time

Post by jt41time »

Im having the same result. Just got done doing all the wiring. Then i tried to bind to two diff rx. One a ar6200 and one a orangerx. They blind fast, then i hit the power and bind switch, the rx starts to blind a little slower. then lights go out. and nada. It almost there.

Opentx 2.01 mavlink-dsm
I have set it dsm2 and dsmx.

Return to “DSM2/DSMX Mods”