Failsafe kinda of works

Love the 9x? Use FRSky? Post your questions and answers here!
heliperry

Failsafe kinda of works

Post by heliperry »

Re: Failsafe test
Post Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:41 pm

I'm looking for some help with binding Two receivers to one IMAC plane. I'm using a RX8BR receiver to a redundancy BUS-10 for 8channels using two batteries for redundancy. Am also using a XM+ receiver as a redundancy back up for the receiver. First question...when binding these receivers do I need to change receiver number for each one while binding example, bind 2 then bind 3 ? I'm using a X12s open transmitter. I'm also plugging the receivers into the bus-10 RX1 in and (RX2 in (MX+))
Second question...the fail safe mode seams to work .. but I'm getting an over travel situation on my throttle servo that I'm testing fail safe with. It does go to the low throttle position but it's going past throttle stick position. Can any one help?
heliperry

Kilrah

Re: Failsafe kinda of works

Post by Kilrah »

No, they must all be bound with the same number.
Failsafe need to be set to custom with the appropriate value for closed throttle.
heliperry

Post by heliperry »

I figured out the 2receiver bind last night thanks.
Ok on the failsafe mode do you have both receiverd on at same time and set bind button for less than a second. One at a time?🤔 I'm still learning this new programming. I've got three IMAC planes I need to setup and I'm trying to to program one for a test bed.. when I prove one out I'll copy program for the rest of them. I don't want to total one because I messed up a program..😨
heliperry

Post by heliperry »

Well I think I figured it out on the failsafe. Once I looked at the transmitter I started understanding what I was seeing. Thanks for your help. I'm sure I'll have more questions later but right now I'm good.
Thanks again.😁

Return to “The FRSKY Forum”