HELP with simple program for HKPliot Master set 2.7 & 9XR

er9x is the best known firmware. It has a superb range of features and is well supported by the community. Well worth trying out.
HamPilot

HELP with simple program for HKPliot Master set 2.7 & 9XR

Post by HamPilot »

Hi All

I am yet to test the Octocopter I engineered & built & the sole reason is that I don't want to take any chances of this thing flying away on me because of something random I didn't see in the radio programming.

Can ANYONE please help with a hex in either er9X or I can switch over to OpenTX as I have the Asbusb programmer. All I want is something simple. Manuel control(stabilize), RTL, GPS, & Land. I'm running a 72" Octocopter with HKPILOT 2.7 Mega Master Set & radio is a Turnigy 9xr with Arkbird at 450mhz. I will figure out the radio programming as I go but I want to test this thing. According to my math I should get 60+ minutes of flight, also running OSD transmitted at 1200mhz....

Please help!
Dan

HamPilot

Re: HELP with simple program for HKPliot Master set 2.7 & 9XR

Post by HamPilot »

It seems not!

Thanks anyway.
Kilrah

Re: HELP with simple program for HKPliot Master set 2.7 & 9XR

Post by Kilrah »

The setup of your radio is only 10% of the whole thing, and depends on how you set up the other 90%...

With such a machine you might want to find yourself a local expert that can help you in person to do things right the first time.

Return to “er9x”