FPV Freerider with Turnigy 9X

er9x is the best known firmware. It has a superb range of features and is well supported by the community. Well worth trying out.
silkstonephotography

FPV Freerider with Turnigy 9X

Post by silkstonephotography »

Hey all, new to the forum but any help would be much appreciated. I have made all the mods to my Turnigy (Er9X, FrSky and Resistor mod) and the Tx still appears to work BUT I simply cannot get any form of response when trying to use FPV Freerider. I have tried on my mac and windows both and with a usb dongle and a male to male audio but still nothing.

Do the settings on my Turnigy have to be set at anything in particular to make it work or can i just use Simple 4-CH Template as it comes? I have also tried switching from PPM to PPMSIM but again with no luck. I am new to the hobby and possibly being really dumb so please don't be afraid to make simple suggestions as I am almost certainly making simple mistakes!

Thanks and Happy Christmas all!!

OctavioS

Re: FPV Freerider with Turnigy 9X

Post by OctavioS »

The only way you can make the 9x radio work with freerider is to have 9xtreme mod for now or at a later time with the sky board (discontinued) and/or AR9X at http://www.ar9x.net.
The mods you have are not enough.

Check the links below:

viewtopic.php?f=126&t=7987

viewtopic.php?f=126&t=7929
2x - Turnigy 9X with 9xtreme board;
2x - Turnigy 9XRpro ;
Frsky Taranis & Taranis +;
Horus x10s;
Horus x12s;
Radiomaster TX16S Max mark II.

Return to “er9x”