er9x for car ?

er9x is the best known firmware. It has a superb range of features and is well supported by the community. Well worth trying out.
jamedavid

er9x for car ?

Post by jamedavid »

er9x for car ?

anyone tried this ? it is interseting project

jhsa

Re: er9x for car ?

Post by jhsa »

You can use er9x to control an interstellar spacecraft if you want.. :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
My er9x/Ersky9x/eepskye Video Tutorials
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5uJhoD7sAKidZmkhMpYpp_qcuIqJXhb9

Donate to Er9x/Ersky9x:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=YHX43JR3J7XGW
jamedavid

Post by jamedavid »

oh, if it can do this ....

but the first , you setup for me a example : i want to function "" Brake ABS "" :lol:

format display maybe is not suit for car
Paco103

Post by Paco103 »

I'm curious if there would be much use / interest in a "gound" version of the firmware. I bought the radio because it seemed like something I could build to my needs. I race cars, but I hate driving with a pistol type car radio. I've always drove with sticks, and they are getting harder to find. I bought a Core-RC radio, which had glitching issues way too frequently. Futaba has a stick ground radio that is $250, and new receivers are around $80. Airtronics/Sanwa makes one that is over $600. That's all of the ground stick radios I have found. For $150 I was able to get a 9XRPro with telemetry modules and extra receivers <$20. I epoxied the gimballs to only move on one axis each for the traditional throttle/steering arrangement, and so far the only "issue" I have is remembering that ailerons = steering!

I may be interested in doing some development though, as I learn more about what types of features on the ground are beneficial to myself and any community that would be interested in this usage. It appears not much, as I am the only person at my local club that drives with sticks, but if the firmware is also running on modded wheeled radios as shown here, maybe there is still some interest. I'm just getting into computer radios though, I still ran a 10 year old Hitec FM 75Mhz radio until it finally died a few months ago, so I really haven't found any use for any of the "ground features" yet, like ABS / controlled start, etc, just because i'm not used to having them.

What would be your wish list for this firmware on a ground based radio?

Return to “er9x”