er9x-128 or e9x-frsky

er9x is the best known firmware. It has a superb range of features and is well supported by the community. Well worth trying out.
Johnrambo

er9x-128 or e9x-frsky

Post by Johnrambo »

Hi.
How come with an atmega128 board i need to flash er9x-frsky.hex to get telemetry working and if i flash it with er9x-128.hex , telemetry doesnt work.
Can i have telemetry and failsafe working out of this board at the same time?
If someone kindly can show me the way. :)
Thx
Ps; hardware. multiprotocol module., jumper R1 receiver D16
Software: mikes latest er9x N release, Multiprotocol ; opentx noninv

MikeB
9x Developer

Re: er9x-128 or e9x-frsky

Post by MikeB »

With the '128 version, you need to go into the hardware menu and tick "FrSky Mod Done". The hardware menu is protected from accidental access. To enable it, power on holding the left horizontal trim to the left.

Mike
erskyTx/er9x developer
The difficult we do immediately,
The impossible takes a little longer!
Johnrambo

Post by Johnrambo »

MikeB wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:13 am With the '128 version, you need to go into the hardware menu and tick "FrSky Mod Done". The hardware menu is protected from accidental access. To enable it, power on holding the left horizontal trim to the left.

Mike
Hi Mike.
You where saying that in other posts and i didnt pay attencion about that secret menu . :lol: :lol: sorry man.
Just to confirme it did the trick. The hardware menu appeared on the general tab menu.
Just one thing , now i have to remember the numbers of the protocols and subprotocols or go to the multiprotocol table https://github.com/pascallanger/DIY-Mul ... Details.md if i purchase a new compatible receiver one day, since they have dissapeared in the protocol menu.
Probably not a big deal.
Thx.
john

I
MikeB
9x Developer

Post by MikeB »

Re flash your MPM with firmware that supports "MULTI_TELEMETRY" instead of "MULTI_STATUS". If downloading a pre-compiled firmware, choose the openTx version. This firmware will send to protocol names to erskyTx so you will see them again.

Mike
erskyTx/er9x developer
The difficult we do immediately,
The impossible takes a little longer!
Johnrambo

Post by Johnrambo »

MikeB wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:55 am Re flash your MPM with firmware that supports "MULTI_TELEMETRY" instead of "MULTI_STATUS". If downloading a pre-compiled firmware, choose the openTx version. This firmware will send to protocol names to erskyTx so you will see them again.

Mike
Cheers ;) Reflashed and working

Return to “er9x”