ER9X and FlySky IA6B receiver

er9x is the best known firmware. It has a superb range of features and is well supported by the community. Well worth trying out.
Rod99

ER9X and FlySky IA6B receiver

Post by Rod99 »

I have a FlySky TH9X I’ve been using for around 4 years. I recently flashed the er9x firmware and installed a 4 in 1 multiprotocol module I purchased from Banggood. I bought a FlySky IA6B receiver and installed it in my airplane. Binding is OK, all my servo channels are working OK. When I did a range test I selected range check from the Protocol menu and found when I got out of range channel 3the throttle goes to 100% full throttle. I assume this is the default falisafe for this channel. I did set channel 3 to INV in the limits menu to get proper direction of throttle travel, throttle stick full forward the throttle is full open. The airplane is using a nitro engine. I did watch a youtube video on how to set the failsafe on this receiver using a FlySky I6 transmitter, there is a failsafe menu item on this transmitter. On my TH9X transmitter using er9x I have not found a way to do this. I did find in an older post about the failsafe on this receiver and that is wasn’t possible with er9x, just thought that maybe now it is possible. Has anyone out there been able to set the failsafe on a FlySky IA6B receiver using a TH9X transmitter with er9x firmware? The transmitter protocol I’m using is AFHD2S type PWMIBUS.

MikeB
9x Developer

Re: ER9X and FlySky IA6B receiver

Post by MikeB »

If your TH9X has the MEGA64 processor, then there is not enough flash space to include the failsafe setting from the Tx.
If you have the MEGA128 processor (or have changed to a MEGA2561 processor!), then failsafe setting is available.
The failsafe setting code is a more recent addition, so to get it in the '64 version I would have to remove something else.

Mike
erskyTx/er9x developer
The difficult we do immediately,
The impossible takes a little longer!
Rod99

Post by Rod99 »

Thanks for the reply. I have the MEGA64 processor and now you answered my question, Thanks. With the ER9X and a Multiprotocol module I'm happy with this 9X transmitter. The failsafe issue is not a big problem for me. I did a mechanical fix to my issue by re-position of the servo arm 180 degrees and now the throttle closes on loss of signal. Thanks to you and all others involved with ER9X.
Serge7719

Post by Serge7719 »

Dear Sirs. Please help me. There is a multiprotocol module Jumper JP 4IN1.
My Turnigy 9XR does not connect with flysky FS-ia6b. Explain, please step by step all the settings.
I have problems with properly configuring a multiprotocol module.
If possible, explain step by step how to configure it. Thanks in advance. Serge.
jhsa

Post by jhsa »

Make sure your multiprotocol has the latest firmware installed..

João

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk

My er9x/Ersky9x/eepskye Video Tutorials
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5uJhoD7sAKidZmkhMpYpp_qcuIqJXhb9

Donate to Er9x/Ersky9x:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=YHX43JR3J7XGW

Serge7719

Post by Serge7719 »

Gentlemen, do not tell me the program for flashing the module JUMPER JP 4IN1 via USB-plug. Please describe how to do this. who knows, help. If you know the site, skip the link.

Return to “er9x”