Please list some location in profile.

Need some advice? Trying out a new idea? Fancy a beer?
Join us for some general banter and good times.
ShowMaster

Please list some location in profile.

Post by ShowMaster »

I see so many post for help but no location!
Is such a bother to want to help but having to almost beg the person to post their location.
I understand because of the works political conditions we're all more paranoid but does posting a state or large city, really endanger us here? From there PM's can take over to narrow the location down more as I've done several times now.

I would like to ask Rob to modify the sign up profile here to put more emphasis on listing some relative location instead of leaving it blank. Still not a requirement but a service. At least knowing if a person is state side has allowed me to help several persons already. I see the same for the UK and other countries but usually only after a location is listed.
On the other hand, if you're really a bad bad person don't list your longitude and latitude because with the current FPV technology we may see you on utube ha ha.
Just trying to make it easier to reach out and help when possable. Meant as a constructive sugestion.
SM

GrootWitbaas

Re: Please list some location in profile.

Post by GrootWitbaas »

+1
General trouble maker and wannabee Dev
SkyNorth

Post by SkyNorth »

Location ?

I'm in front of my computer :D

-Brent
ShowMaster

Post by ShowMaster »

Your good "ersky9x", no way you can hide in front of your computer and not be found at this point.
SM

Return to “The Pickled Gnu (The Pub)”