9x with M128 less features?

openTx has introduced a range of new features, ideas and bling. It is fast becoming the firmware of choice for many users. openTx will run on ALL current hardware platforms, including the gruvin9x and sky9x boards. Work has already started to support the new FrSky X9D radio!
Spainman

9x with M128 less features?

Post by Spainman »

I'm a little bit late to the show. Getting a turnigy 9x ready for use that I ordered some years ago out of curosity and never used. After reading about the similarities between openTx and the mpx mc4000 (which is my regular tx) I want to give openTx a try.
Long story short - I already replaced the original mcu with a m128 and noticed now that companion is missing several build options that are available for the stock 9x board. Why is that?! I was thinking more memory - more features but now it seems to be be the opposite?
Attachments
options.jpg

gohsthb

Re: 9x with M128 less features?

Post by gohsthb »

Looks to me like it might be options that are all just included in the 128 version since they all just fit.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk
Kilrah

Post by Kilrah »

Yes, some things that are options on m64 so you can disable them to make room for other things are always included on m128 as there's no room problem.
Spainman

Post by Spainman »

Ok. I understand. Thank you guys!

Return to “openTx”