Heli opts in new model wizard (OTX companion)

openTx has introduced a range of new features, ideas and bling. It is fast becoming the firmware of choice for many users. openTx will run on ALL current hardware platforms, including the gruvin9x and sky9x boards. Work has already started to support the new FrSky X9D radio!
boowho

Heli opts in new model wizard (OTX companion)

Post by boowho »

Am trying (for the first time) OpenTX on my original Turnigy 9X (modded with SmartieParts and back light).

I check in settings that I want Heli and Templates, then DL the .hex file. Then flash to TX.

Heli option does not show up in Open TX companion (new model wizard), even though the name of the DL'ed file appears to indicate that the heli stuff is in there.

Could be a bug in freshly released SW, or am I doing something just plain dumb??

Boowho??

Kilrah

Re: Heli opts in new model wizard (OTX companion)

Post by Kilrah »

The model wizard doesn't support helis yet, you need to configure them manually for now.
gohsthb

Post by gohsthb »

Do you get a screen that looks like this?
Screenshot.png
I simply had the click the heli picture. I don't think companion changes the model wizard based on the firmware.
-Gohst
boowho

Post by boowho »

Kilrah wrote:The model wizard doesn't support helis yet, you need to configure them manually for now.
Thanks for that info......

Boowho??

Return to “openTx”