LED lights control

openTx has introduced a range of new features, ideas and bling. It is fast becoming the firmware of choice for many users. openTx will run on ALL current hardware platforms, including the gruvin9x and sky9x boards. Work has already started to support the new FrSky X9D radio!
pnedic

LED lights control

Post by pnedic »

Hello

I'm new with OpenTX and programming on Turnigy9x.
I have a model with few led lights. The model had it's own transmitter/receiver and the lights were turned on/off by a switch connected to the CH7.

Now I have moved to the Turnigy9x with openTX. After lot of trials, I did not succeed to get control of the leds. So my question is:

Can anybody explain to me how to setup (e.g.) GEA switch to control LEDs connected to the CH7 ? I.e. when GEA is on the leds are ON, when the GEA is off, the leds are OFF.

Thanks Peter !

Kilrah

Re: LED lights control

Post by Kilrah »

Just a "100% GEA" entry on the line for CH7.
pnedic

Post by pnedic »

I tried this, but the lights wan't to turn off when switch is turn off - lights stay on !
Kilrah

Post by Kilrah »

Depending on the LED controller you might need to reduce the 100%.
dvogonen

Post by dvogonen »

Temporarily set up e.g the elevator to control channel 7. Select the screen where you can see the channel output. By pushing the elevator stick up and down you can determine which values are needed to turn the led on and off.

Skickat från min GT-N7000 med Tapatalk 4

Return to “openTx”